Targeted to Executives managing a software portfolio on the order of $20 Million upwards.
The Agile Executive Forum 2012 gives executives access to the latest strategic thinking in agility practices and principles from key perspectives, and bridges communities that rarely get a chance to exchange ideas and thoughts.
This will be the second year that the Agile Alliance, in cooperation with the Agile Leadership Network, will host the Agile Executive Forum. Last year more than 60 senior-level leaders shared their experiences on how Agile is impacting their organizations – a clear sign that Agile is influencing business at all levels!
For Executives, by Executives
The Agile Executive Forum 2012 will explore enterprise agile strategies from several key perspectives:
- Large, diverse organizations with established processes, cultures and attitudes
- Powerful ways to see and control your most critical business initiatives
- How enterprise agility can enhance value delivery
Presentations by leading executives representing:
- Pitney Bowes
- SAAB Group
- Sabre Airline Solutions
- Air Liquide
Just One Day
Spend just one day with your colleagues and the industry's top agile performers. Bring your questions. Your doubts and concerns. Your belief that there must be a better way. In return, we'll get you in front of the right people. Presenters and discussion leaders are all senior executives who have successfully led major transformation efforts with agile principles and practices.
- Tailor your agenda with carefully selected portfolio of presentations, workshops and conversations
- Continue the experience during a private gourmet lunch with your colleagues and design future expeditions, networking and learning experiences
- Integrate enterprise agility into your future, to align seemingly disparate goals, teams and reserves.
Attendance at the 2012 Agile Executive Forum is limited to 80.
(Includes non-transferable admission to the Agile 2012 Conference valued at $2,199. For more information on Agile2012, see http://agile2012.agilealliance.org/)
For More Information and to Register: